Sing Your Song, Write It

I know it's been a while. What can I say, 3 months between posts is just a tad longer than even my unmotivated self would like to admit to. But it it what it is.

So what to write about that might make it worth the wait?

I came across
Josh Hosler's site where he has a collection of #1 songs on pretty much any day (in recent history).

For me, it was "Paperback Writer" by the Beatles. Now for me, I wish I would have known that years ago. Maybe it is/was a sign of what I was meant to do later on in my life instead of just fighting the thoughts that went back and forth.

Now It's Your Turn...


Look up your birthday, anniversary, or other memorable date in your life, and find the #1 song from that day. And write about it for 15 minutes.


Leave a comment about what you wrote.


David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer
www.djstoddard.net

No comments:

Post a Comment