My Own Motivation

Here I am, sitting, staring at the computer screen as if by some magical accident words will appear on it that actually make sense. It's one of those common moments for me. I want to write something, but good golly if I know what it is.

With this blog being as new as it is, I don't really know what direction to go in. But I guess that's a good thing. It can still go anywhere, everywhere. It can have a mind of it's own which eventually focuses in on what it is meant to become.

But for now, I search around for ideas, hints, glimmers of what this blog should be about. And I find a few that I have an interest in. Those who are, in their own different way, inspire me in various directions.

Just a quick list I've come across include:
I know there are probably hundreds if not thousands or even zillions of other blogs for writers out there. These are just the first I have come across that relate to my own thinking at this moment.

And that's a pretty fine place to start.

David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer
www.djstoddard.com

1 comment:

  1. Wait until you've been blogging for awhile... You will be surprised at how much your blog has changed since the beginning. I know I was!

    ReplyDelete