Getting Started Is Half the Battle

Actually, It's more like Woody Allan said, "Eighty percent of success is just showing up." For those who write, it means putting your tail on the chair and being there, writing something... Anything at first.

For me, that's where I have been lacking a bit when it comes to this blog. Ya see, no blog would be complete without the occasional I'm sorry letter for not writing in it as often as one would be expected to. So consider this post just that.

Usually, these sorts of posts of sorryness, (I know it's not a word, but it is what it is), eventually include the "promise" to where the author will spend more time, write more, do what he/she preaches and contributes to the lives of those who are reading what shows up in this space (well, when it shows up, that is).

So yes, the goal, thought, idea, plan, do what I say not what I do of what you will begin to see here is just that. For me to do more, write more, contribute more, type more, advise more and have this be one of those spots on the web of interest to anyone who wants to be more, do more through writing.

It begins by sitting down and doing just that.

So let's get busy. Ummmm, tomorrow ok with you?


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer
Join me on Facebook

Yorkie fan? Terrific Yorkies.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment