Writing By Hand

I have this problem. (ok, many, but not that I have time or space to mention here). The problem is writing by hand.

First of all, I have the handwriting of a doctor. You know what I am saying. Have you seem these prescriptions they write out for you? (I mean before they got to the point of where they are computerized these days).

My 2nd problem related to this is I do not have the deciphering skills of a pharmacist. They have a keen sense of knowing what the person who wrote the prescription was wanting to communicate.

So no, I can not read my own hand writing (nor can pretty much anyone who is around me). On the good side, keeping a hand written journal is a pretty safe thing to have, no one could read it (not even me, so just think about the privacy issues with that).

So how do you write? By hand? By computer? By audio recorder and have someone else type out your words?

Your Assignment:

  • Write a single page by hand about writing by hand
  • Write about hands
  • Write about Hands Across America
  • Hand out greeting cards you should be writing to friends & family
  • Get your hands on the keyboard and write/type
  • Give yourself a hand for making it through today
Write on, Write often, Write well

David

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard
Follow me on Twitter twitter.com/djstoddard
Check out writer's gear at the Zazzle Shoppe
Balance your biz-life and your life-life at
www.biz-e-life.com
Yorkie fan? Check out
Terrific Yorkies.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment