A Brief Moment of Motivation

It's sometimes amazing (maybe just in my mind) of how much you can actually accomplish if only you sat down and went ahead and did it.

I have been wanting and needing to put together samples of the available ebooks for some time ever since I actually downloaded the samples from Amazon for the kindle app. There was just not that much there to satisfy my own need to see what the ebook would be like.

Because most of the ebooks are short, the samples Amazon provides just didn't seem to cut it for me. So I have added sample .pdfs for anyone and everyone who might wish to just see what the pretty covers are hiding.

I have them all on a Google site link from the blog homepage. Or you can just click here to get to the page where you can download each sample. (Just click on the cover to download).

Happy reading or prompting or thinking or imagining or taking a nap or lining the bird cage (should you print them out).
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer www.djstoddard.com
Follow me on Twitter twitter.com/djstoddard or Facebook
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment