To Be Or Not To Be Productive

The Productive Writer: Tips & Tools to Help You Write More, Stress Less & Create SuccessI've been my usual unmotivated self for the past while when it comes to this thing here called a blog. But I am using my normal excuse of being busy with other things in life as a... (well) excuse. 

But that's all about to change (he says in a deep penetrating, I really mean it this time, kinda way)Ya see... in the process of getting through day by day and doing other things, (read surfing the Internets in an effort to find something useful or just time-consuming), I came across Sage Cohen's new book "The Productive Writer" - Tips & Tools to Help You Write More, Stress Less & Create Success.

Now granted, I am only just a few pages into the book, but I already feel motivated to - at the very least - continue reading her book. Yes, yes. I will get around to the exercises, activities, writings and other related "stuffs to do" and do them.  After all, that's why I bought the book in the first place.

And you - dear, kind and gentle reader, shall be the beneficiary of my upcoming vast amounts of productivity in the days and weeks and months ahead. 

And for those who (as a result of my upcoming vast amounts of productivity) end up feeling as if you are totally the opposite of a beneficiary, then you can just blame Sage.
(See, my productivity has already increased).

Now get out there and be productive. (or take a nice nap. The choice is yours).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard

The Unmotivated Motivational Writer www.djstoddard.com
Follow me on Twitter
twitter.com/imdavidstoddard or Facebook
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment