The Name Game

This picture says it all when it comes to moments of creative lacking moments. Of course, I might have called it something like "Huh," or "Town."

Heck, a bonus assignment before I get wordy, name a town with no name that pretty much gives it no name.

How do you come up with names for your characters? Names for your articles (yes, I said name instead of title, work with me). How have you named your pets? What do you think they thought of it?

Do you like your name? Do you want to have someone else's? Or do you want a name which hasn' t been thought of yet?

Your (name this assignment) Assignment:
  • Name this assignment
  • Name that tune
  • Name your favorite childhood game
  • Form words with the initials of your friend's names
  • What would your stripper name be/why
  • What would your superhero name be/why
  • Name your price
  • Do the bonus accidental assignments in the paragraphs above.
My name is David and I am done for today.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

David Stoddard
Follow me on Twitter twitter.com/djstoddard
Balance your biz-life and your life-life at
www.biz-e-life.com
Yorkie fan? Check out
Terrific Yorkies.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment