2 Months? Really? It's Been That Long?

Ummm, yeah! It really has, David.

Boy, it seems as if it's only been 59 days since I last posted on here. Where exactly has the time gone?

It's strange to sit here now and think about all that has taken place in that time. The Olympics opened and closed, Survivor Villains and Heroes is already part way over, American Idol is a couple of weeks into the Hollywood section, the Super Bowl took place after the Pro Bowl (which by the way is wrong), and countless other things have gone on (both good and bad).

Even right now, I am finishing off the rest of the Sweetheart candies from Valentine's Day. Nope, I have no idea how that relates to anything. Just sharing.

So I am just being nosy, what have you begun working on, getting completed, moved forward with during the past 2 months?

This is where I am so tempted to write something like I am going to get back to posting here more often. But as memory serves (and the ability to look back at the previous post to see what I wrote then), I wrote about that very thing already. So this would just be redundant to mention, and I probably wouldn't mean it anyway.

So that's why I want to know about what you have been doing. This way, I can creatively borrow some motivation from your accomplishments and work toward making them a part of mine in the near future.

Thank you for allowing me this rambling moment.

--David

(Calendar image from http://www.4allpromos.com)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard

Follow me on Twitter twitter.com/djstoddard
Pick up the Kindle version of 200 Writing Prompts
Yorkie fan? Check out Terrific Yorkies.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment