Writing AND Yoga? Am I Serious?

I want to thank, (or this could end up being blame), Angie of Motiational Musings fame for posting about this on her blog today. For some reason, I went ahead and added my name to the mix.

The catch for me is just my whole unmotivated nature when it comes to things. So I wonder just what in the world I am thinking by taking this on.

Yes, it started earlier in June, so I am well behind the actual start date created by Bindu Wiles. The 21 day experience includes writing and yoga.  Writing, most likely not a problem.

Yoga..... I am wondering if I can substitute yogurt instead. I can try to enjoy the yogurt with a downward facing dog as a companion perhaps.

So, beginning today, June 17, 2010 and continuing through June 38, 2010, I will write the 800 words and contemplate the yogurt.

Join me, won't you......

One more thing... As an aside while we are on the yoga and writing thing, Leigh Anne Jasheway-Bryant has a book Yoga for Your Funny Bone you may be interested in.


--David


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer
Friend me on Facebook by clicking here.
Pick up the Kindle version of 200 Writing Prompts
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. Glad you decided to join the fun, David! I'm thinking I like the yogurt thing... Maybe you can start your own movement... :)

    ReplyDelete