Just Want To Say Hello - Again

Hello.

In case you have forgotten because of my lengthy absence / laziness the past many months, I am David. In the near future, you will see more and more entries. I know you may have heard that before once or a few hundred times. But I mean it this time. Really. 

And it will all be Kristen Lamb's fault (or credit, depending on how you will look at it). I'm in the middle of taking her writing/blogging course this month and next. Because of it, there will actually be more entries in this blog than once every few months. So please stay tuned.

In the mean time, I again want to take this moment to say Hello to those who may have missed me, forgotten about me or don't even know anyone exists here. So, with the help of Lionel Richie and the video editing skills of ant1mat3rie at Vimeo, I say...


Hello from ant1mat3rie on Vimeo.


Question for ya...
  • Who do you need to say hello to?
  • What will you get out of it?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer
Twitter: twitter.com/imdavidstoddard
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Too funny! I hear Lionel Richie in my head .. but hear the video with my ears. Ahhh!! Keep up the good work with WANA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie,
    You are the winner of "the first comment on this blog since WANA began." No prizes other than the joy and admiration of yours truly.

    When I came across the video, I couldn't help but sing along (in a voice just like Lionel's - and not just in my imagination - really). There is something so... well.... welcoming about that song.

    Keep on rockin WANA as well. We're off to pretty good starts.

    ReplyDelete