Fighting Perfection - Building Goals

 Salvatore Vuono / Freedigitalphotos.net
Hey! The first month of the year is over... how are things going with you?

Yeah. Same here. Thanks for asking.

Things are going alright, but I wish I wasn't so darn picky about things. Well that and having ideas for the year would have been a great idea.

I don't know if it is this month-end funk I may be in or if I was just roaming around at the right time or what have you, but 2 posts caught my eye today.

The first is by Gabriel Rumbaut (@GabrielRumbaut)about Beating Perfection creatively titled "How Do You Beat a Perfectionist."

The other post is by Cindy Marie Bell (@CindyMarieBellon setting goals for the year with her blog "3 Words and 12in12, 2012 Edition."

They are both well worth a read (and taking notes along the way is a nice touch).

Thanks for Reading.

~ David ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer
Twitter: twitter.com/imdavidstoddard
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment