Creating Content When Ya Got Nuttin

The following infographic is from CopyBlogger

Folks ask writers all the time where they get their ideas. This helps anyone come up with ways to create ideas. Trust me, the graphic does a better job of showing than I am about telling.


22 Ways to Create Compelling Content - Infographic
Like this infographic? Get more content marketing tips from Copyblogger.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer
Twitter: twitter.com/imdavidstoddard
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! Many days my mind is quicksand.
    Diana
    www.pencildancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! I was just racking my brains for an idea! You must be psychic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love infographs-so visual. I'm going to print & post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All,

    Yes, I am too lazy to do individual comments.

    Diana, I have been running through mud for the past many moons (kinda like quicksand, just no thought of totally going under).

    Laird, psychic / psycho, it's difficult to tell at times.

    Kim, I'm glad. Getting credit for sharing is always nice. :-)

    One Latina, I printed it as well. need to work on where it breaks things apart. Took 4 11x17 sheets. Not sure what exactly to do with it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome graphic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Was avoiding writing my next post because I'm all fuzzy brained and checked Triberr, found this and now feel motivated to get inspired. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ellen,

    I'm glad I came across it. It's always nice to share something with pictures on it... keeps me from actually "having" to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara,

    With Triberr having it's issues lately (I think it hates me), I'm glad you were able to find lil ole me. Must be something about the graphic or maybe Kristen might be onto something about posting stuff more often.

    ReplyDelete