Oh How I Miss You Google Reader

It seems so long ago word got out that Google was dropping one of the few awesome things I actually used on a daily basis. (not counting Google Mail and Google Drive).

Since the day it went poof (things do that, don't ya know), I have had so much free time not reading postings folks have put out there. It has meant 1 less web thing-a-ma-jig I had to visit to get my fill of the wit, wisdom, wordyness and wry wramblings (yes, I know there is a W in front of ramblings, go with it), of those I was trying to keep up on.

But I do miss those moments of reading whatever it was he somebody and she somebody put out there. It has meant my own searching for the sites all over again. Putting them in a list which I could click on and visit. It works, but it's just not the same.

Miss you much Google Reader.

--David

No comments:

Post a Comment