Confession: I Get More Done On Bruno's Vay Kay Blog Than My Own.

I don't really know what that means. I do more postings for my Girlfriend's dachshund while they are on vacation than I do on my own.

Now yes, I would like to believe that he is telling me what he wants typed while he is on the floor snoring. It must be his magical way of letting me know the exciting happenings he has been through on a given day.

His latest post was yesterday, (darn slacker hasn't posted yet today). It was about his restful moment on a stack of pillows on the couch in the living room. It was great until he was so rudely interrupted by a couple of humans who just happened to start wondering where he had gone.

Mini mountain climbing and perching himself atop the pillows, obviously.

He's done well with his blogging as well as staying out of trouble while he is here. Has only torn up 1 toy and 0 soda bottles.

Shh, I think he heard me typing about him. He's on his way over, probably ready to explain his day to be so I can forward it on to his vast network of fans.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer
Pick up the Kindle version of 200 Writing Prompts
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment