Motivated Enough To Make A New Presentation




Hi all. Because of an email from a co-worker, I have been introduced to Prezi. The online presentation creator. Why Prezi? Well, it's free (does have paid upgrades). I thought I'd give it a try to see if it is better than the traditional PowerPoint.

It is different in that you are creating everything on a "flat" surface instead of in a "stack" of individual slides. Working with it has force me to look at things differently as you may be able to see when you play the Prezi. (and yes, you need to continue to advance it forward with the right arrow on the bottom like your average slide presentation).

See it for yourself. And let me know what you think of the intro I did. (soon to be placed on the about David page).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard

The Unmotivated Motivational Writer


Become a fan on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter twitter.com/djstoddard
Pick up the Kindle version of 200 Writing Prompts
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment