That Pretty Much Sums Up A Lot

I sat down to write this post about 5 some-odd hours ago. (and they were some of the oddest hours).

What has taken so long was redoing the whole look of the blog. It brings me back to those days when with a web site, I would change this and that and another thing way too often. And now that same thing is coming back with this blog.

So that's why I am sitting here now saying Huh? What in the world am I doing this again. For those who have been following for the past many years off and on, you have seen the transitions. For those who want to see what I had done (and again, looking back at some of these, I say Huh?) click on the Wayback Machine and see for yourself.

Feel free to enter other web addresses to see what they looked like years before.

So as I look at today, I did get some stuff done. And in a few minutes, I will sent this post to just add 1 more thing to my vast accomplishments of the day.

Now get out there and get yourself something completed. Just don't take as long as I did.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer www.djstoddard.com
Follow me on Twitter twitter.com/djstoddard or Facebook
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment