Guest Posting @ "The Writing Life Too"

How often have I felt that I wasn't good at something I was doing, you ask?

Probably a lot more times than I care to admit. And trust me, we don't have time for me to go into all of them on here. It might just shut down the Internet if I attempted to do that.

And that feeling even happened again when I was okie dokied by Jessica Morrell to guest post on her blog "The Writing Life Too."  I won't go into it all here since I touch on it in the blog post on her site. But needless to say, it got me thinking about where this feeling comes from and we do we know we are actually good at something?

(Depending on when you check out this post, my entry is dated July 8, 2010 since there is no individual link to the post). Check out "The Writing Life Too," to find my posting.

--David

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard
The Unmotivated Motivational Writer
Follow me on Twitter twitter.com/djstoddard
Pick up the Kindle version of 200 Writing Prompts
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. David, I wish we could comment on Jessica's site but I'm glad I can post here. I enjoyed your blog. What a great way to kick off the series of guest blogs! Your perspective really *did* get me wondering how and when we know. And it's interesting to me how good it felt to have Jessica ask us to guest blog. What a boost!

    ReplyDelete