Piggy-Backing Previous Procrastination Post

Yes. to answer your question, I am lazy at times. But I just had to link back to a previous post (It doesn't happen often) to relate to this post.

A week or so ago, I linked to a video of Ellen talking about how well she procrastinates. You can see the post/video here.

At the time, I thought very little (let alone nearly nothing) about consequences procrastination could have on our day, our lives, our menu, or what have you.

And then friend and fellow Motivational Mama (umm, ok, I'm not a mama, but you know what I mean), Angie Buckner Lay wrote about something which she had in her mind and spirit for a fairly decent amount of time... but didn't quite get around to acting on it.

To see what happened and the feelings, thoughts and frustr......  Umm, I'll let her give you the story.

Read about it on her Motivational Musings blog.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Stoddard The Unmotivated Motivational Writer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment